- Ph.D. in Economics, Sapienza University of Rome (May 2001).
- Degree in Economics and Business, summa cum laude, Sapienza University of Rome (July 1995).
- Coordinator of the bachelor’s degree course in Economics, Roma Tre University.
- Member of the teaching board and vice-coordinator of the Ph.D. program in Economics, Roma Tre University.
- Member of the board of directors of the Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione “Piero Sraffa”.
- Managing Editor of the Centro Sraffa Working Papers series.
- Economic Theory, History of Economic Thought, Piero Sraffa.